Spec, Employee Engagement - Chantilly, VA - Monday-Friday
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
Working with the sponsoring manager, this position will plan, schedule and coordinate company events and programs and be responsible for all internal communications in the business unit. The incumbent will possess excellent project coordination, communication and presentation skills, and the ability to turn ideas and concepts into successful events and programs. Position will ensure smooth communication between San Juan Capistrano and San Clemente locations and will report to Human Resources Business Partner.
- Responsible for coordinating all internal Company communications through use of print, voice, event and electronic mediums.
- Act as Communication resource for business unit project managers to ensure consistent and timely messages.
- Provides guidance to employee team leaders on overall communication strategy.
- Plans, schedules and coordinates company events and programs including employee events, meetings, forums, programs and conference scheduling under the direction of the sponsoring manager.
- Develops event program materials to include presentations, announcements, fliers and all related print materials.
- Responsible for the development, launch and maintenance (content editor) of the business unit Intranet site and related electronic messaging mediums.
- Coordinates all communications for employee events and helps coordinate/lead certain employee events.
- Manages event/program marketing and attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Major in Communications, Business Administration or Marketing preferred).
- Prior work experience in an administrative or customer service capacity.
- Internal communication experience strongly preferred.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software applications to include MS Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project coordination skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. All duties and requirements are essential job functions.]