We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
The Employer Account Manager is responsible for developing strategy and growing current business by directly working with Employer groups, benefits consultants and brokers, and health plan partners to encourage health plan members to choose Quest Diagnostics for their laboratory services.
• Lead the business plan development and strategy for engaging with employer groups
• Target and develop relationships with the Employee Benefits, Total Rewards, and Financial departments of employer groups
• Develop network with benefits consultants and brokers
• Work with internal and external health plan partners to develop programming and strategies for plan sponsors
• Build and demonstrate presentations for target clients
• Manage relationships with current and prospective clients
• Leverage all tools and resources (including data, Salesforce, target lists; Marketing Department, Laboratory resources, LabCard program and regional or national resources as needed)
• Prepare and present proposals and contracts
• Ensure compliance with company polices and government regulations
• Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences.
• Knowledge of Healthcare Industry, claims adjudication process and general economics of business.
• Knowledge of the Health Plan industry as it relates to employers, both fully funded and self-insured.
• Understanding of benefit design and implementation
• Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships; strong planning and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Solid PC skill including Microsoft Software.
• Five years of experience in sales or with account ownership
• Previous experience working with benefit planning and/or health plans
• Candidate must have residency in close proximity of territory.
• A valid driver’s license.
• A motor vehicle record in good standing.
• Must be able to cover the entire territory, Northeast Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, Northern West Virginia, and Central/Western New York – with heavy focus on Northeast Ohio