Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 5 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
The Employer Installation Specialist is responsible for the installation of assigned accounts, including, but not limited to: structure building and billing set up, structure revisions, researching and resolving structure issues, database loading, and preparation of plan materials such as administrative documents and customer education materials. Positions are responsible for overall employer contract loading using various databases and / or source documents. May research installation issues and develop customer specific resolutions. May include auditing contract loads for adherence to quality measures and reporting standards.
- Research issues and develop customer specific resolutions
- Build, maintain, and audit benefits in RxCLAIM
- Provide and design all pieces for implementation
- Serve as a resource to business partners and co - workers
- Assist with the development of process improvement for the department
- Analyze data
- Design the benefit plan
- Support client management with research
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Generally, work is self - directed and not prescribed
- Work with less structured, more complex issues
- Provide explanations and interpretations within area of expertise
- Maintain an acceptable quality level and production turnaround time
- Use automation tools effectively
- High School Diploma / GED (or Higher)
- Must be available to work a scheduled 8 hours shift within the hours of 8:00 - 5:00pm, Monday through Friday with the possibility of working overtime either before, after, or on a day other than your scheduled day
- 2+ years of experience in a pharmacy or healthcare insurance / Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) environment using the computer as the primary instrument to perform job duties
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (ability to create spreadsheets to input, sort, and filter data)
- Experience working with RxClaim, including ability to navigate the system with ease and read a claim
- Undergraduate Degree / Bachelor's Degree (or Higher) in pharmacy or healthcare fields
- Quality assurance experience
- Pharmacy Technician and / or CPHT License
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access and Microsoft PowerPoint – ability to open, create, edit, save, and send documents, presentations, and databases
- 5+ years of experience in a healthcare insurance environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- 2+ years of experience in a PBM environment performing a benefit related function
- Ability to be flexible and work in a constantly changing environment
- Self - directed and the ability to prioritize caseloads based on business and customer needs
- Frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting, use of hands / fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other objects, and long periods working at a computer
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to Representatives talking, computers, printers and floor activity
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Prior auth, prior authorization, PBM, Pharmacy, pharmacy technician, RXAUTH, PAS, RXClaim, Sharepoint, Business Rules, PresPlus Share, NewLeaf, Optum, OptumRx, UnitedHealthcare, UnitedHealthcare Group