You MUST be comfortable managing your own cases and running litigation from the investigation, pleadings, and discovery through the pre-trial, trial, settlement, and appeal processes.
This firm does not have a billable requirement per se but they recommend their attorneys strive for at least 1800 billable hours which includes client development time.
Civil Litigation Attorney job requirements will include, but are not limited to:
- A minimum of 3 years of civil litigation experience (AZ experience highly preferred)
- Highly proficient with personal injury laws, have significant trial experience, and a good understanding of medical liens (contractual or statutory)
- Supervisory skills are helpful
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and highly motivated
- She/he must possess a strong work ethic and the ability to manage cases with little to no supervision
- She/he must be hands-on, dependable, and committed
- Must be licensed and in good standing with the Arizona State bar
If you have the requisite experience listed above, please submit your resume in WORD today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.