Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You?ll Do
- Our Engagement Manager is responsible for overseeing the account relationship with executive partners
- Ability to collaborate, and build relationships with Account Executives, Client Partners
- Ensure compliance to engagement delivery mandatory requirements
- Maintain and extend the powerbase within the client, together with Business Development, to generate add-on sales;
- Develop appropriate tools (e.g., Corporate tools) along with methods, templates, etc.
- Making sure invoices are processed and paid in a timely manner;
- Managing the engagement risks and issues, and corresponding action plans;
- Organizing and steering the engagement team:
- Producing the staffing plan, specifying resources required, and approving proposed resources;
- Motivating team members on a continuous basis;
- Assessing team members; performance against their objectives on a regular basis;
- Develop team members' skills and empowerment;
- Provide team members with the support they need to deliver the best quality services
Minimum education qualification
- A bachelor's degree in technical or business field or equivalent focus; Master's Degree a plus.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years? experience in similar roles like Technical Project/Program Manager, Delivery manager, Technical Account Manager
- A strong background (7+ years) in Application Development Deliver is a MUST
- Project and account management certifications -- PMP and scrum certifications preferred
- Technical and cognitive ability to scope and strategically plan engagements
- Strong balance of collaborative and self-starter mentality; able to own your business while also working well within the team
- Strong experience in leading the requirements gathering, scoping, and effort estimation exercise and delivery until go-live
- Proven ability to work complex sales cycles from start to finish in a team selling environment
- Experience in creating outstanding responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life