Broadband Activation is responsible for the implementation and testing of new broadband equipment deployed in the Windstream network.
Work is performed in during the hours of 7am-6pm CST M - Sat. (based on a 40 hour work week). OT is a potential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline (engineering, physics, computer science, etc.). Demonstrated understanding of Ethernet, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, ATM, and ADSL/VDSL.
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated technical skills in data networking or closely related field
- Knowledge of central office transport equipment including test methods
- Understanding of Ethernet required
- Knowledge of ADSL/VDSL equipment, protocols, and networking
Certificates/ Licenses: CCNA or JNCIA desired
Job Category: Engineering
Locations: 11001 Executive Center Dr |US|Arkansas|Little Rock\
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.