- Work under the direction of a Software Quality Engineer to perform remediation activities and assist with gap analysis of legacy documentation to current standards.
- Create Master Validation Plans to complete remediation activities.
- Perform day to day software quality activities to ensure that product software and supporting test tools have been verified and validated (V&V) demonstrating that the software meets specification requirements and works as intended per user needs and systems requirements.
- Ability to use electronic system to manage our product Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC); including Defect Management, Risk Management and Software Configuration Management activities.
- Review and Approve Requirements Documents, Software V&V Test Protocols, Unit, Code Review and Test Summary Report(s).
- Ensure compliance with department and company procedures and instructions.
- We are looking for an individual who has strong technical and communication skills, takes initiative, and demonstrates ability to work with cross functional teams as part of a project team.
- Willing to work in a fast paced dynamic environment to meet the needs of the business and deliver safe quality products to our patients
- Highly detailed, interpersonal skills, and ability to defend quality assurance is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Sciences or Engineering or equivalent work experience of three (3) years.
- Requires a minimum of two (2) years in the Medical Device or Pharma industry.
- Experience in software development, software quality and/or software V&V is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.