This individual will primarily work with engineers to assist them in the completion of engineering documentations such as ECNs and training materials, tracking projects and action items to schedules. Secondarily, the individual will assist the maintenance group on the administration recording of maintenance activities including repairs, preventive maintenance.
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Monday Through Friday
Pay Range: $17-$26 Per Hour based on Experience
- Tracking projects to schedule
- Generation, formatting, and submission of changes (ECN) in documentation from engineer's guidance
- Administration and tracking of material Use Tests with engineer's guidance
- Assist in the administration of site protocols with the guidance of site expert
- Data entry for engineers analysis and reporting
- Updates to entries in incident database, including MRB, etc.
- Drawing corrections
- Assist in the generation of reports, primarily using Microsoft Office
- Administration of equipment repair, maintenance and service
- Maintain spare parts inventory control
- Pre-employment Screening
- High School Diploma
- Certificate in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge on MiniTab and AutoCAD (or similar) preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.