Barnes Aerospace MRO East Granby has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a student who is interested in developing hands-on Engineering skills and experience. This internship requires initiative, ingenuity and willingness to learn and the ability to work independently. If you are a talented and self-motivated individual working toward an Engineering Degree, please submit your resume for further consideration.
- Work directly with Senior Engineers to assist with the following.
- Inspection work instructions
- Repair process work instructions
- Tooling design modifications for improved production efficiency
- Tooling design for processing new aircraft components through repair
- Quoting of new repairs
- CAD support
- CNC Programming
- Inspection reports for customer review
- Reviewing OEM technical data revision status
- Uploading documents into business online technical library
- Collection and analysis of production quality data
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- Research & Analytical
- Microsoft Word, Excel
- AutoCAD or equivalent
- Time Management
- Full time and flexible hours
- Hands on work experience in aerospace/manufacturing environment
- Work with a wide range of employees/departments
- Develop an understanding of business/operations systems and processes
- Develop professional skill
At Barnes Group Inc, career development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop, improve, and enhance their skills and professional growth to support our business objectives.