This position will lead integration projects and report on status updates to the integration leads throughout the project timeline. They will need an engineering background and support Quality Management System integration activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in management of multiple engineering projects
- Prioritize tasks and assign team members to ensure that the team's overall resources are used effectively and that project deadlines are met.
- Evaluate and authorize changes that significantly impact the scope, budget, or timeline of a project.
- Lead engineering projects; monitor progress and performance against the project plan
- Identify and resolve operational problems and minimize delays.
- Manage ongoing relationships with external contractors so that the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
- This position requires professional mastery of a specialized field of expertise that typically requires a college degree or equivalent.
- The job requires professional knowledge gained through substantial applicable work experience, to supplement formal knowledge, in order to apply principles and concepts of own subject/technical discipline in resolving issues as they arrive.
- The job requires attention to detail in making evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information.
- This job typically requires a degree or equivalent and a minimum of 4 or more years experience.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.