Support the prototype process through manufacturing of components, inventory management of production and vendor components, assembly, rework, repair, and maintenance of equipment, quality verification, & documentation of machine history. General maintenance of lab, equipment and prototype fleet, machining, fabrication, weld, inventory management and quality control.
Role & Responsibility
- Study specifications & plan sequence of operations
- Utilize engineering software to view and interpret design intent
- Utilize software to locate & transact parts from production, evaluate workload and flow parts through processes, communicate project progress, and track machine history
- Interpret design prints and assembly drawings to ensure parts and/or machines meet desired specifications
- Operate engineering support equipment
- Perform maintenance and repairs on facilities and equipment to maintain successful day to day operation
- Assist with part coordination to aid in successful completion of projects
- Assist in ordering supplies to support day to day operations
- Ship parts as required to support project flow
- Perform duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with safety rules and regulations
- Keep work area clean, orderly and follow 5S schedule
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Currently pursuing a technical or engineering degree
- Experience: 0>2 years
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Hands-on experience in farm work, mechanical work, carpentry, or similar area
- Experience in areas such as fabrication, weld, assembly or machining a plus
- Experience in the basic use of CAD (ProE/Creo) software a plus
- Previous experience with Bobcat equipment a plus
- Physical Demands: the overall level of work is defined as heavy duty. Employees are expected to exert 51-70 pounds of force occasionally, 21-50 pounds of force frequently and/or 11-20 points of force constantly to move objects.
- Competitive pay
- Gain experience on real-life projects
- Work directly with skilled professionals at a global company
- Attend student specific events tied to innovation, manufacturing processes, and product training
- Opportunity to give back through organized employee community service events
- First access to full-time career opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for co-op/internship related courses up to $1,400
- Steel-toed boot and safety glasses reimbursements
- Relocation reimbursements
- House-hunting or interview travel reimbursements
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.