Support accelerated field test endurance testing through the assembly, rework, repair and quality inspections of heavy equipment machines as well as documentation of test machine history. Provide feedback to engineering design and test teams during the prototype development and test processes.
• Perform repair, rework and/or maintenance of heavy equipment and/or components.
• Perform technical repairs and/or troubleshooting on several different product lines of heavy equipment.
• Heavy equipment fleet maintenance/repair.
• Perform duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with safety rules and regulations. Keep work area clean, orderly and follow 5S schedule.
• Utilize software to locate and transact parts from production, evaluate workload and flow parts through processes, communicate project progress, and track machine history.
• Interpret prints and assembly drawings to ensure parts and/or machines meet desired specifications.
• Assist with part coordination to aid in successful completion of projects.
• Provide feedback to design and/or manufacturing teams on opportunities to improve design or process.
• Execution of defined processes for quality
• Assist in the instruction and training of others as requested by supervisor.
• Utilize CAD software to view and interpret design intent.
• Study specifications and plan sequence of operations.
• Assist with installation of instrumentation for product testing
• Perform other non-essential duties as assigned by management.
Associate’s Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
Knowledge of heavy equipment hydraulic components, electrical controls, and system functionality.
Valid driver’s license required. Good verbal and written communication skills.
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.