Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical support to engineers and scientists on a variety of technical tasks.
- Develops and recommends procedures and methods and prepares technical reports and documentation.
- Performs technical evaluations of events to determine root cause; recommends corrective action.
- Responsibilities are within the Technical Specialty/Skilled Trade Function as a generalist or in a combination of Disciplines.
- This position requires knowledge that is acquired through experience, specialized education or training.
- The role has clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as defined guidelines to aid in decision making.
- The job requires a basic understanding of work routines and procedures in own discipline.
- The technical procedures for this level are well defined.
- The job works within well-defined procedures that may involve a variety of work routines.
- This job typically requires a minimum of 2 or more years experience.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.