Enterprise Account Specialist
Windstream Enterprise has an immediate need for an Enterprise Account Specialist interested in working alongside fellow WE employees in building a foundation for our customers’ success. We do this by acting as Pathfinders, pursuing a daily dedication to the following behaviors:
• We approach each situation with a responsive and highly agile style, always meeting customers on their own terms.
• We take the time to listen, learn and acknowledge the context of a customer’s pain points.
• We dig deeper into problems and seek new and better answers for our customers’ unique requirements.
• We guide customers towards the right solutions by leveraging our deep expertise and portfolio of innovative next-generation technology.
• We deliver a direct response to our customer’s needs, focusing on technologies that set the stage for growth.
As a Windstream Enterprise Account Specialist, you will:
- Must appreciate the size of the client, not just the monthly revenue size, but also how largely transactional the client is on a daily basis
- Must be extremely well organized yet flexible
- Must be able to multitask effectively
- Must work well under pressure and be able to complete time sensitive projects daily while keeping customer updated
- Must have sharp problem-solving skills and the ability to work outside the box to seek assistance when needed
- Ability to work cohesively with client and internal resources to identify and prioritize requests and anticipate client needs
- Ability to work independently and as part of a skilled and seasoned team to consistently provide the best experience for the client
- Ability to embrace change frequently
- Must work in lock step with, and provide support to, the MCA assigned to the account
• Must be willing to provide backup support/coverage to MCA assigned to the account
- Must be able to identify and prioritize order requirements, build orders and see them through from start to finish, including but not limited to, verifying that the service is needed, finding the best product (and prequal when necessary) for each location, create the correct product, equipment, pricing, acquire necessary approvals, and follow all of the steps to the shipping dock when applicable
- Must be able to identify and engage the appropriate internal resources for any escalations or issues that arise
- Must become familiar with billing, billing discrepancies, grooms, billing discrepancies as they relate to grooms, EDI, equipment charges, multiple circuits billing, WEConnect, RMA process guidelines and all ancillary tasks associated with the account
- Must be detail oriented
• Proven skills in asking probing questions, listening to customer needs, presenting viable solutions and pricing, handling objections, and closing the deal.
• Proficiency in Salesforce.com CRM
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks and various accounts simultaneously.
• Willingness and openness to continuous learning including improvements for internal systems and processes
• College and 2-5 years of experience
• High School diploma or equivalent and 4 years’ experience with 3 years directly related to the job. College hours or a college degree may be substituted for some experience as deemed appropriate.
Job Category: Sales
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.