Start your career at Windstream as an entry level Analyst I in Product Development!
The Product Development Analyst will be a key member of our dynamic product team focused on ideation and realization of unique and interesting products that help improve the lives of our Windstream customers.
This individual will be responsible for bringing fresh new concepts to the market and developing them into products that help Windstream become a leader in innovation.
In such a role, this individual will foster and create relationships with vendors and work cross-functionally to develop and launch products and services.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker and has excellent communications and networking skills. They will be able to work independently and be comfortable presenting their ideas to peers, managers and executives.
In this role, you will be responsible for taking an idea and turning it into a product that meets our Windstream goals of promoting our broadband internet throughout our entire footprint.
If you feel that this describes you, keep reading and apply!
- Some travel will be required within the USA
- Developing product concepts that help drive high speed internet sales
- Work cross functionally with peers
- Develop business cases that support your products
- Develop presentations that clearly show your strategic vision in multiple areas including Security, Health Care and IOT in general
- Work with vendors to bring unique and interesting products to market
- Create test plans if needed for validation of products
- Strong attention to detail
- Have fun while doing all that!
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Skype, etc.)
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passion for gadgets and gizmos
- Good analytical skills; the ability to prioritize projects
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Capability to work on simultaneous projects and meet tight deadlines
- Strong people and presentation skills
- Ability and desire to think outside the box
- Ability to work well within a team setting
- Ability to work independently as needed
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written & verbal), facilitation, and presentation skills
- Must have a strong desire to have fun at work, enjoy the work at hand, and work with a group of pretty cool folks
- Must bring a positive attitude and open and explorative mind to the table each and every day
Job Category: Marketing
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.