Location- Irving, TX
- Build assets to support product releases, including graphics, flyers, custom display, print, and digital advertisements, etc.
- Create and design custom items that are both visually appealing and reflect our brand identity
- Resize/recreate/rebrand existing materials into ads, web images, and other media as necessary
- Complete and design sales presentation and assist in creating ways to streamline the layout and process
- Primary review for all vendor proofs, communicate with vendors to ensure proper production.
- Update and maintain asset libraries with current logos, materials, etc.
- 1+ years graphic design experience required
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Knowledge of file print preparation and printing process
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.