Ranked as the #1 “Best Place to Work for Professional Services” by Fortune Magazine and named a “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” eight years in a row by SIA, Roth Staffing Companies is one of the largest privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
We are seeking a Business Solutions Specialist (BSS) to support our Clearwater Ultimate team. The BSS is the main source of support for the Business Solutions Manager and is responsible for creating remarkable experiences for our customers. You’ll help find qualified job seekers and connect them with great employers. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about making a positive impact in others’ lives and who approaches challenges with a “let’s do this” attitude.
No staffing experience necessary! This is an entry-level position that allows you to get your foot in the door in a rapidly growing industry and at a company with a defined career growth path, all the while working at an organization that provides comprehensive benefits, flexible schedules, and paid volunteer time.
WHAT THE JOB LOOKS LIKE:
The BSS works directly with both business clients and job seekers. On a typical day, you might:
· Reach out to prospective clients through marketing materials and phone calls
· Manage calendar and schedule meetings
· Serve as the first point of contact for clients
· Maintain records of sales activities in StaffSuite system
· Process timecards, payroll, and billing for temporary workers on assignment
· Answer phones in a company-consistent and friendly manner
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal BSS is someone who can accurately represent Roth’s unique culture and who is passionate about creating remarkable experiences for our clients.
· Natural alignment with the company’s culture and core values
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
· Knowledge of MS Office suite and Outlook email
· Excellent written and oral presentation skills
· The ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Inside/Outside sales experience preferred
· Valid U.S. state driver’s license
Founded in 1994, Roth Staffing was built with the purpose to make life better for the people we serve. We were one of the first companies to provide benefits to temporary workers on assignment and gained such loyal clients that, within four years of founding, we became the only staffing company to ever rank #1 in the Inc. 500. No mergers, no acquisitions, no debt—but our continued commitment to uncompromising quality has still made us one of the largest, privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
Roth Staffing has been named SIA’s “Best Staffing Firms to Work For,” “Best Staffing Firms to Temp For,” ClearlyRated’s “Best of Staffing—Client Satisfaction” and “Best of Staffing—Talent Satisfaction,” as well as numerous “Best Workplaces” recognitions by Fortune Magazine.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Roth Staffing has been listed among Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Women, Millennials, Diversity, Giving Back, and more! As our coworker, you’ll get access to:
· Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
· 401(k)/deferred compensation plan
· Defined growth path (including opportunity for promotion as soon as 6-12 months)
· Flexible schedule
· Generous performance bonuses and perks (including a trip to Hawaii for top performers!)
· Paid volunteer time
· Gym reimbursement
· Participation in company-wide health initiatives and contests
We are an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the Company does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, gender, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, trading, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Job ID: BSSCLEARWATERULT