Tech Support Representative Duties:
- Document all onsite activities, including scheduling, confirmation of time & worked performed, any delays that occur, open issues, and additional expenses.
- Be responsible for the check-in and check out of field technicians.
- Provide logistical support when it is needed, including package tracking, missing item resolution, site access issues, and availability of Customer Technical Support.
- Provide all alerts and escalations to Project Manager that regard technician skill level, pay inconsistencies, and budget issues.
- Be responsible for gathering and posting of any technician deliverables.
- Provide detailed technical orientation for all field service events (72 hours before the event).
- Communicate with both field technicians and customers to ensure that the equipment has arrived and to confirm the technician visit.
- Provide a detailed and accurate assessment of the technician upon the completion of the event.
- Participate in Technician Review Meetings.
- Escalate calls to Levell II if need be.Pay$16.00-$19.00 an hour (depending on experience).
- Three shifts are available (please pick one):
-11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday.
-9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday through Friday.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively.
- Well developed communication and analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and a focus on quality.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.