Bring your Epic build expertise to Tower Health, a growing system. Be a key player in implementing, developing, and maintaining the Epic system along with third-party systems. Relocation assistance is available, and flexibility options exist.
Your contributions will include:
- Analysis - Investigating processes to understand operations. Researching, analyzing, and understanding workflows of end users.
- Building & Testing - Developing, testing, deploying, and evaluating appropriate interface solutions and ongoing maintenance needs for sustainable processes. Appropriately configuring systems to improve processes, add efficiencies, and promote patient safety.
- Troubleshooting - Resolving integration/mapping issues. Methodically approaching problems or processes to troubleshoot and resolve. Developing application and integrated test scripts. Participating in thoroughly testing builds. Providing on-call support based on upon application needs.
- Independently Interacting - Establishing credibility at all levels and build partnerships with customers and colleagues. Working closely with Senior Analysts and technical IT staff to implement, upgrade and support software systems. Comfortably presenting information to colleagues and end users and tailoring communication to the audience. Communicating, collaborating, and sharing knowledge with team.
- Developing Knowledge/Skills - Obtaining an in-depth knowledge of the Epic platform for the supported application and a general knowledge of other applications supported along with a detailed understanding of the integration of modules within the Epic Enterprise.
- Experience with Epic Clinical Documentation, ASAP, or Ambulatory build or relevant experience with build with another EHR vendor.
- Excellent communication skills and customer-service oriented. Collaboration with IT staff and end users is key for this position.
- A basic understanding of the Windows environment and an eagerness to learn, support, and tenaciously troubleshoot supporting technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Proven critical thinking skills, follow through, and attention to detail.