Do you have EHR pharmacy analyst experience or pharmacy experience and a desire to learn Epic? Make an impact in a top-notch, cutting edge healthcare organization. Tower Health is dedicated to advancing health and transforming lives. Join a HIMSS Stage 7 health system where senior leadership is passionate about technology. Join the transformation.
This position requires being on-call on a rotating schedule. Occasional travel to Tower Health hospitals is possible.
Reporting to an Applications Manager, you will be a key player in supporting the Epic evolution of Tower Health as analyst. As a member of the RHC Epic team, your contributions will involve:
- Implementing, developing and maintaining the Epic system along with associated third party systems by investigating processes to understand operations and developing appropriate system solutions.
- Obtaining an in-depth knowledge of the Epic platform for your primary application and a general knowledge of other applications supported along with a detailed understanding of the integration of modules within the Epic Enterprise.
- Populating and maintaining the databases.
- Interacting with clients and demonstrating critical thinking and follow through.
- Embracing self-accountability for work while collaborating with a senior level analyst as needed for guidance on more complex workflow or system builds.
- Paying key attention to build and workflow requirements to achieve, maintain or improve compliance to federal initiatives and outcomes related to patient safety and quality initiatives.
- Establishing credibility at all levels and building partnerships with customers and colleagues.
- Providing on call support based upon application needs.
- Experience with similar HIT applications will be considered. 3+ years of HIT experience is preferred. Epic certification is preferred. Epic training will be provided to the right candidate with a solid blend of HIT experience or with pharmacy experience and critical thinking skills.
- Established skills of workflow analysis and system troubleshooting with an eagerness to learn, support, and tenaciously troubleshoot supporting technologies. Proven ability to methodically approach issues, resourcefully research and troubleshoot issues, and creatively solve problems.
- Engaging presentation skills coupled with an enthusiasm for teaching others. Ability to confidently and effectively be a translator between IT and users.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and a track record of effectively communicating with users and IT management in a professional manner through verbal and written communication. The successful candidate must be customer focused and service oriented. Collaboration with IT staff and end user personnel is key for this position.
- High school diploma or GED is required. Bachelor's degree is preferred. Combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.