The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Under the direction of the Manager/Supervisor/Lead Person, the Equipment Cleaner is responsible for cleaning equipment thoroughly. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
- Washes containers, vessels, utensils, processing equipment and parts
- Ensures that residual material is removed and that the equipment is thoroughly cleaned
- Rinses washed equipment thoroughly to remove soap residue
- Stores clean equipment in a manner that prevents contamination
- Labels cleaned equipment with identification that indicates the equipment is clean and the expiration of the clean status
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and/or cGMP guidelines
- Performs other duties as assigned