The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
NOTE: This is a 3rd shift opportunity. Hours are 11:30pm - 7:30am, Sunday - Thursday, Overnights.
Under the direction of the Manager/Supervisor/Lead Person, the Equipment Cleaner is responsible for cleaning equipment thoroughly. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
- Washes containers, vessels, utensils, processing equipment and parts
- Ensures that residual material is removed and that the equipment is thoroughly cleaned
- Rinses washed equipment thoroughly to remove soap residue
- Stores clean equipment in a manner that prevents contamination
- Labels cleaned equipment with identification that indicates the equipment is clean and the expiration of the clean status
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and/or cGMP guidelines
- Performs other duties as assigned