Concierge and Client ServicesOpportunityThe Event Coordinator- Concierge / Client Services position represents the opportunity to work with a world-class team of founders, designers, and Stanford students, professors and administrators. Represent us in many externally facing roles with entrepreneurs, government partners, and corporate sponsors. Build relationships with founders to meet their needs as well as scale their impact as part of our community. Represent us as a point-of-contact for current and potential corporate and government partnerships. The main objectives for this role include:
- Coordinating founder- and partner-facing programs .
- Managing check-in meetings with founders .
- Serving as the face of our company as Concierge at key events
- Holding strategic events with potential and current F500 partners
- Contributing to a team culture centered around transparency, meritocracy, accountability, and personal growth, and one that relies on high-quality process to achieve results.
- Ensuring Pre-Action Reviews & After-Action Reviews take place (while being flexible with various people's schedules)
- Managing external communications associated with a project including email send out and query mailbox
- Reminding people about deadlines & timelines that are coming up
- Managing Monday.com to track the effective delivery of the projects
- Regularly updating stakeholders on progress being made
- Timely risk mitigation including proactive root causing timelines, resulting in more advance prep and less last-minute work
- Supporting staff in keeping task list forecasts up to date with skill tags, accurate time estimates, and other useful instructions/tips for new hires
- Day-of-Event Project Management - Supporting the run of major events like VIP night, neighborhoods and other events as required.
Expense Requests, Budget Tracking, and Receipt Management
- Keeping these up-to-date at all times, ensuring we have an accurate record of spending
- Collaborating with & motivating staff to follow the necessary policies around tracking this information
- Developing self-sufficient systems for the above
Client and Corporate Engagement
- Physical space setup (corporate events, once we're back in-person) or Zoom setup (for virtual)
- Grant funding research and application writeups (Completion of 3 grant applications per year)
- Being a dedicated point-of-contact for current corporate & government partners.
- Onboarding of new partners according to the playbook for the check-ins with the various companies participating in our cohorts
- Experience in holding client management and engagement.
- Reputation for timely, quality and harmonious cross-team project management.
- Professional history of being detail oriented and diligent to drive outcomes.
- Demonstrates and comfortable in leading the engagement with different stakeholders
- Passionate about the Mission
- Possesses great communication skills, is prompt to reply, communicates in a professional manner, with the ability to always be evangelizing on behalf of ourcompanies
- Enjoys a collaborative work environment
- Is extremely organized
- Is able to execute quality work, meet deadlines, and inspire those around them to do the same
- Takes initiative to identify and solve problems
- Is a transparent, non-political team player who earnestly gives and receives feedback, and thrives in a meritocracy
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.