Executive Director, Commercial - Exam One
Recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies,” Quest Diagnostics (www.QuestDiagnostics.com) is the world's leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services that doctors and patients need to make better healthcare decisions. We are pioneers in developing innovative diagnostic tests and advanced healthcare information technology solutions that help improve patient care.
With corporate headquarters in Secaucus, NJ, Quest Diagnostics is a Fortune 500 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DGX) and included in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index, with 2020 revenues of $9.44 billion.
The Executive Director is responsible for driving the development and growth of profitable new business opportunities for ExamOne. Proposed solutions would combine Quest Diagnostics technologies and services with those of our Vendor Partners driving value for our mutual customers leading to growth for diagnostic testing and solutions within the insurance industry. S/He will lead execution of the commercial strategy for profitable growth life insurance and specialized health & life sciences collections. The individual will also be responsible for executing on key initiatives to achieve desired revenue growth in collaboration with the Marketing, Product Development and Operations team and to consider custom product and service bundles to capitalize on unique industry needs.
• Identify and develop strategic growth-oriented business opportunities and partnerships with in Insurance Services, Professional Services, Health & Life Sciences Collections and Data Analytics.
• Identify and package relevant solutions in that provide mutual benefit for ExamOne and their clients.
• Grow and nurture partnerships of with key clients to drive products and services to grow overall revenue and client relationships.
• Contribute to the development and refinement of Company’s vision and strategy to drive and measure benefit for ExamOne, Quest and our shareholders.
• Impact the profitability of the company through ensuring strategic and tactical management decisions for all segments of the ExamOne portfolio.
• Maintain and develop organizational culture, values and reputation in the market and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
• Attain revenue goals for ExamOne by effectively:
o Hiring, training and retaining an effective sales team
o Coach, motivate and develop sales leadership and talent
o Establish action plans and market strategies
o Set metrics and accountability standards to drive performance towards goals
o Lead, design and strategize for problem solving and customer satisfaction
o Support key account development and collaborate on large deals
Directly manage 4 sales leaders, indirectly manage 11 Account Executive, 25 Producer Sales Reps, 8 Account Managers
• Bachelor’s degree is required; a graduate degree is preferred
• 7-10+ year experience in the healthcare industry and insurance testing.
• 10+ year of successful sales, sales leadership and commercial strategy; (Life insurance and data sales preferred but not required)
• Ability to multi-task
• Analytical skills
• Using effective written & verbal communication
• Handling stress & emotions
• Ability to make decisions
• Adjusting to change
• Examining/observing details
• Ability to travel 50% of time
• Experience identifying and targeting potential large business opportunities
• Strong strategic analysis, with ability to build and communicate strategic client plans
• Demonstrated ability to negotiate and manage large business engagements
• Demonstrated ability with driving new business tied to individual efforts
• Proven ability to effectively interact and collaborate with other high level business development colleagues and counterparts.
About Quest Diagnostics
Quest Diagnostics empowers people to take action to improve health outcomes. Derived from the world's largest database of clinical lab results, our diagnostic insights reveal new avenues to identify and treat disease, inspire healthy behaviors and improve health care management. Quest Diagnostics annually serves one in three adult Americans and half the physicians and hospitals in the United States, and our nearly 50,000 employees understand that, in the right hands and with the right context, our diagnostic insights can inspire actions that transform lives.
The company offers the broadest access to diagnostic testing services through its network of laboratories and patient service centers and provides interpretive consultation through its extensive medical and scientific staff. Quest Diagnostics also provides services to employers, life insurance companies, other commercial labs, clinics, health plans, government agencies, and organizations involved in clinical trials research.
• FORTUNE magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list for 7 consecutive years; one of only five companies to attain Most Admired status in the "Health Care, Pharmacy and Other Services" industry category.
• Fortune magazine’s Fortune 500 list
• Forbes® Global 2000
• Forbes®' America's Best Employers List for third consecutive year
• Forbes® 2020 America’s Best Employers for Women for second consecutive year
• S&P 500
• Barron’s 500
• Member of the Dow Jones® Sustainability World Index
• Included in the FTSE4Good, Calvert, and Ocean Tomo sustainability indices
• Listed in the most recent Newsweek Green Rankings
• Consistently named one of the best places to work in U.S. business journal rankings
• Named a DiversityInc Noteworthy Company for third consecutive year
• Listed on the Disability Equality Index® (DEI), a joint initiative of the American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD) and the US Business Leadership Network (USBLN), recognizing companies for prioritizing the inclusion of people with disabilities
• Named Top 23 ‘Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality’ in New Jersey
• Named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by scoring a perfect 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) for the fifth consecutive year.
• Achieved Cancer Gold Standard accreditation from the CEO Roundtable on Cancer, recognizing our actions to reduce the cancer risk of employees and their families
• Received C. Everett Koop National Health Award for Efforts to Promote Employee Health in 2020
Diagnostic Testing Services
Quest Diagnostics is the world’s leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services that patients and doctors need to make better healthcare decisions. Their services range from routine blood tests — such as total cholesterol, Pap testing and white blood cell count — to complex, gene-based and molecular testing. They perform medical tests that aid in the diagnosis or detection of diseases, measure the progress or recovery from a disease or confirm that an individual is free from disease. In addition, they have specialized expertise in cancer, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases, and neurology.
About COVID-19 testing at Quest Diagnostics
Quest Diagnostics is at the forefront of the response to the COVID-19 pandemic, working to broaden access to laboratory insights to help us all lead healthier lives. We provide both molecular diagnostic and antibody serology tests to aid in the diagnosis of COVID-19 and immune response. Our COVID-19 test services are based on tests that have received FDA emergency use authorization and which also meet our high standards for quality. We are providing these test services under the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act.
We provide data on COVID-19 testing to various federal and state public health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and participate in studies with government and private institutions, aiding COVID-19 public health response and research. Through our team of dedicated phlebotomists, air fleet team, couriers and laboratory professionals, Quest Diagnostics works hard every day to help patients and communities across the United States access quality COVID-19 testing.
In the $60 Billion and growing US Diagnostic Testing Market, Quest Diagnostics is the leader. Quest Diagnostics’ reputation as a leading innovator, provider of high value, low cost solutions and its financial strength and flexibility make it well positioned to capitalize on the evolving healthcare landscape.
Quest Diagnostics’ long-term strategy is to become the undisputed world leader in diagnostic testing, information and services. To drive this profitable growth, Quest Diagnostics plans to leverage capabilities to create differentiation:
• Deliver Innovative Solutions
• Leverage their Unparalleled Access and Distribution Network
• Expand their relationships with large payors and health systems
• Deliver Superior Patient Experiences
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application by visiting careers.questdiagnostics.com, clicking “Job Search” and following the prompts. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact qualified candidates for interviews.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.