Some duties include but are not limited to;
- Provide high-level administrative support for multiple high level personnel.
- Manage multiple calendars for high level executives.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments.
- Manage extensive travel, including complex itineraries; both domestic and international.
- Take meeting minutes and accurately enter data.
- Handle all expense reporting.
- Provide administrative support for special programs.
- Conduct research and gather background information for projects, meetings, and events as needed.
- Format, keyboard, edit and proofread a variety of material.
- Proofread and edit a variety of material.
- Scanning and faxing documents.
- Gather, compile, organize and manipulate data to create reports or summaries.
Required Education & Experience:
Six years of related work experience; four of them in the same job family at the next lower level, and high school level education; or four years of related work experience and an Associate's degree; or little or no work experience and a Bachelor's degree in a related field; or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
Required Skills & Abilities:
Excellent computer skills including well developed knowledge of Windows and Microsoft products: Word, Excel, Outlook (calendar), and PowerPoint or equivalent.
Qualified candidates please call the E20 team at 203 764 2803 if you are interested in learning more, and please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] - Thank you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.