Do you want to work in higher education, with an excellent University?
The Administrative Assistant reports to the Executive Director
* Day-to-day administrative tasks including clerical support and scheduling of all conferences, meetings, and trainings for the Executive Director
* Manages executives' calendars and arranges meetings
* Makes travel and accommodation arrangements
* Manages information flow in a timely and accurate manner
* Takes minutes during staff, board and executive meetings as needed
* Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
* Organize and maintain a wide variety of executive files, forms and correspondence
* Prepare invoices and other fiscal documents for the Executive Director
* Order office supplies and services
* Assists with organizing reports
* Attends staff meetings and prepares notes for distribution to senior leadership team
* Dress code: Appropriate dress for executive level work
* Sends out weekly announcements
* Assists with special projects as assigned
If you answered yes to these duties: this is the right University for you!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.