Seeking a dynamic, service-minded Executive Assistant for a professional services firm in the Twin Cities! This company offers a wonderful & innovative work culture, a hybrid work schedule and great benefits!
• Provide exceptional executive support which includes managing appointment schedules and calendars by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Managing complex travel logistics which includes booking domestic and international travel arrangements including: airfare, hotel, and rental car
• Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, communications, presentations and other documents for the clients
• Large scale meeting and event planning
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
• Seeking someone who is self-motivated, process driven, and great with streamlining processes and finding efficiencies
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.