This position is for an experienced Executive Assistant. The candidate will be responsible for organizing the day-to-day activities of a firm partner while assisting in operational functions of the firm. You will assist in administering firm policy and overseeing adherence to firm practices. We are looking for someone with 5-10 years of experience who will bring innovation and ideas that will enhance our firm and will swiftly adapt to a dynamic environment. We look forward to meeting you!
How you will assist the firm:
- Maintaining firm cohesion on a day-to-day basis
- Prepare correspondence
- Answer and screen incoming calls and initiate contact or calls as requested
- In charge of and maintain the firm comprehensive calendar updating daily or otherwise as needed
- Assist the associates in their legal needs
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Perform human resource functions and maintain employee records and files
- General office manager duties including ordering office materials and supplies
- The firm offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and industry norms.
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Send resumes to C Burns at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.