Executive Assistant - Marketing - Secaucus, NJ
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Provide a broad range of administrative support to the Vice President and several members of the Marketing Leadership Team. Serve as a central administrative connection point for the marketing organization providing administrative direction and facilitation to marketing colleagues as needed. Serve as administrative liaison between marketing and cross-functional departments.
General Administrative Support
- Provide general administrative support for the Vice President of Marketing including coordination of scheduling, calendaring and time management
- Manage the daily schedule of VP, ensuring that he is alerted to key meetings in advance and keeping appointments and meetings on time or changing schedules when necessary
- Manage external contacts for VP, proactively understanding who they are, which are priority contacts and keeping track of periodic communication needed.
- Ability to anticipate the VP's needs and proactively bring together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing issues.
- Anticipate needs of all meetings and events to ensure their success. Including for example: visitor badges, on site audio/video support, virtual (e.g., Webex/Skype for Business), essential meeting materials, and food and beverage
- Support scheduling key meetings and events for several Marketing Leadership Team members
- Manage travel arrangements for VP and several Marketing Leadership Team members
- Proactively coordinate the pre-planning of trips with various internal functions, including arranging appropriate travel, agendas, necessary contacts, visitor badges, meeting materials, and other necessary preparations.
- Obtain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the Travel and Expenses policy; coordinate all travel arrangements accordingly
- Manage expense reporting (T&E) for several Marketing Leadership Team members; perform initial audit of T&E submissions to Vice President based on T&E guidelines
- Manage, plan, and coordinate several large venue team meetings throughout the year; this includes site visits, site selection, contract negotiations, budget management, and general on-site meeting support
- Assist in onboarding new colleagues by maintaining the Marketing Team Onboarding Guide, ordering and providing equipment and supplies for new colleagues
- Manage equipment ordering and maintain supplies for the Secaucus-based marketing team members
- Maintain team lists, rosters, databases, distribution lists, etc. Serve as subject matter expert for the team on various tools and resources (e.g., Webex, Skype for Business, Concur, Shared Drive, OneNote, SurveyMonkey, etc.)
- Provide assistance to marketers in solving ad hoc administrative and executional issues as necessary
- Serve as key touchpoint for the Marketing organization for other cross-functional partners including the Executive Assistants of Quest’s Senior Management Team.
- Identify appropriate team members for the resolution of issues/enquiries and triage accordingly, including external enquiries from clients, patients, and vendors
- Assume responsibility for ad hoc projects and manage independently following initial direction
- BA/BS a plus
- 5-8 years administrative support experience, including support of senior executives at large organizations
- Track record of success providing administrative support
- Functional/technical skills that include
- Operating in a digital environment
- Effectively supporting virtual team (not co-located in Secaucus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook; Microsoft Office 365; and working knowledge of other systems or similar (e.g., Concur, Webex, Skype for Business, SurveyMonkey, OneDrive, OneNote, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills; agility in interacting with a variety of personalities on a daily basis; comfortable and confident around variety of levels in the organization including Senior Management; maintains positivity in challenging situations
- Strong level of detail orientation; takes responsibility and is accountable; highly organized
- Action-oriented: ability to manage and execute multiple complex projects at a once and deliver in a timely manner
- Solution-oriented: deals with ambiguity to resolve issues; strong level of perseverance; finds solutions that meet the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Comfortable supporting a virtual team (executives and colleagues working remotely from a variety of locations across the country)
- Savvy with technology and digital environments (e.g., communicating and sharing documents with team members via online chat, texting, email, OneNote, SharePoint, shared drives, etc.)
- Willing to learn new tools
- Personable/outgoing; team player
- Shows initiative; willingness to take on additional responsibilities
- Goal-focused and results driven
- Demonstrates composure and high level of professionalism
- Integrity & trust