- Maintain calendars, coordinate meetings and appointments and keep supervisor(s) appropriately informed on a timely basis when changes occur
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Develop and utilize filing and retrieval systems; record meeting discussions
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipate needed supplies; evaluate new office products; place and expedite orders for supplies; verify receipt of supplies
- Performs other duties as needed and assigned
- Proficient with Excel- Graphs, Pivot Tables, Charts
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4-8 years of administrative experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.