- Three years of experience supporting an executive.
- Experience working with senior level executives.
- Experience with calendar management, project meeting and event planning and execution, preparation of executive level presentations, travel an expense report administration.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to determine workload priorities; independently manage projects.
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, SharePoint, internet browser and scanning.
- Ability to use various software to organize files electronically and provide efficient access methods.
- Solid analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use high-level discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.