This is a Full-time Onsite position located in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sponsorship is not available now or in the future. 3rd party subcontracting is not an option.
What you will be doing:
- Study the voice of CEO and business leaders
- Produce/ghostwrite scripts for the CEO and business leaders
- Control executive social media profiles, content, and communications
- Remain up to date with construction and economic affairs
- Embed in the business (attend management meetings, quarterly business reviews, and enterprise-wide conferences)
- Minimum 5 years of experience driving executive communications via social media, etc.
- Degree in related field
- PROVEN ghost-writing skills
- Superior written and oral communications skills
- Capacity to learn an individual's voice and ghostwrite
- Proven success performing in a fast-paced, fluid environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.