Special Counsel is seeking an Executive Legal Assistant for our client in Atlanta, GA. If you have at least two years of insurance/regulatory experience, this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Open and maintain client files
- Monitor Federal Register
- Make travel arrangements
- E-billing and reimbursements
- 2+ years insurance/regulatory experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you would like to learn more about this role in Atlanta, apply today by submitting your resume below.