Ultimate Staffing Services is looking for experienced Administrative Assistants for positions in Baltimore and Harford counties.
Qualified candidates will display strong organizational and time management skills. Only candidates with a minimum of 4-7 years' experience in a relative role will be considered, as an understanding of Administrative tasks is required. Candidates are expected to be ready to interview within a short-time frame.
- Providing administrative support for partner/principal/other executive management personnel
- Typing any necessary documents or correspondence
- Serving as a first point of contact for incoming calls; providing general information to callers, taking messages, and/or transferring calls to appropriate individuals
- Processing billing worksheets and back-up materials, and maintaining payment records
- Using computer applications, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Maintaining contacts and mail lists
- Arranging logistics for conferences and meetings (including conference calls), booking conference rooms, and coordinating attendees.
- Maintaining calendars of those supported
- Answering general client inquiries, as appropriate
- Collecting, routing, and opening incoming mail as appropriate
- Assisting the team with daily workflow
- Scheduling team/departmental meetings
- Processing invoices, and preparing check requests and expense reports
- Minimum 4+ years administrative/office management experience
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated customer focus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated team player with a positive attitude
- Associates degree strongly preferred
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $15- $20 per hour
Locations: Timonium, Towson, White Marsh, Hunt Valley, Belair
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.