Special Counsel is currently seeking document review attorneys for an upcoming project in Houston, TX, which is scheduled to start on Monday, February 10th. Please see assignment details and requirements below and submit your resume ASAP if you are available for this project.
- Anticipated Start Date: Monday, February 10, 2020
- Expected Duration: Approximately 1 month
- Hour requirement: 40 hour minimum per week with up to 50 hours per week
- Pay: $26.50/Hour (any work over 40 hours paid at same pay rate)
- Location: Special Counsel Review Center in Houston, TX
- At least 2 years of previous eDiscovery experience is required
- 2 years of previous Relativity experience required
- 1 year of Privilege Log or Antitrust review experience required
- Bar/License: Active license to practice law in any U.S. state
- Other: Must clear client-specific conflicts
If you are available and meet the above qualifications, please send your resume in a Word doc ASAP!
Available benefits: direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction record.