- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Open and close office
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks as need
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
If you are interested in a growing your career, please apply above or email your resume (in Word) to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or apply online at www.ultimatestaffing.com. Should you meet the qualifications of the above position you will be contacted for interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.