Entry Level Automotive Technician/ Express Lane Technician
Button Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is looking for Express Lane Technicians to join their busy service department!
Express Lane Technicians must be able to perform vehicle inspections, basic maintenance, minor repairs, and documentation. Must be able to perform:
- Tire replacement
- Suspension work
- Tune ups
- Work alongside skilled technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs.
Busy Service department!
(consistently scheduled 3 weeks out)
Great Customer Pay work!
(average CP vehicle has 65,000+ miles)
Competitive Pay Rate!
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic) OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be to pass a background check and drug screen
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Additional insurance options available
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off and paid holidays after 90 days
- Factory Certification Training
- Paid training- includes daily pay, transportation, lodging and meals while at training
- Paid ASE Certified Training!
- Longevity Bonus!
- Employee Purchase Program
- Employee Parts & Service Discount Program
Start your career as an express lane technician for Button Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram today.