Experienced Lube Tech / Oil Change Tech / Technician
Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department!
As an experienced Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) / Oil Change Technician you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
- Perform oil changes and lubrication work
- Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
- Work alongside skilled technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs
As an Experienced Automotive Technician / Oil Change Tech (Automotive Mechanic), you will be aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Must possess at least 1 year of automotive maintenance experience OR automotive technician training
- Experience can include oil changes, basic maintenance or minor repair work
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Start your career as an automotive technician today at Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
**Please apply only if you meet the criteria above- only qualified applicants will be considered for this position**