ENTRY LEVEL AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / LUBE TECH
Isn’t it time to launch your automotive technician career?
Advantage Chrysler Dodge Jeep is looking for great assets to join our team. We believe in our employees and we want to bring YOU to work with us. – Join our team at Advantage Chrysler Dodge Jeep
The service department is one of the most important in the dealership. Chrysler service departments are clean, safe and state-of-the-art. The jobs are challenging and extensive training is available to those who are career focused. The duties of an entry-level service technician include:
- Performing vehicle inspections, basic maintenance, minor repairs, and documenting repairs.
- Performing oil changes and lubrication work.
- Communicating with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
- Inspecting and test-driving new vehicles to ensure that all features function properly.
- Working alongside skilled technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs.