Are you a motivated person with good communication and customer service skills? Join our team at a high volume multi-franchise auto dealership. Prefer candidates with 2-3 years automotive service experience, but willing to train the right candidate. Must be highly organized, have a professional appearance and a good driving record with a valid driver license. Experience with ADP computer system helpful, but not required. We offer constant training and an excellent technician base to work with.
- Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
- Drive the sale of technicians' time to meet departments sales forecast
- Prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request.
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
- Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding customer’s vehicle