Failure Analysis Associate is function will be a key role in Internal Physical Inspection of Semiconductor Samples that have completed Reliability testing performing forensic style laboratory work on electronic components.
Work for this position includes:
- Laser and Chemical removal of epoxy encapsulate to open up electronic parts.
- Microscopic Inspection and photo documentation of semiconductor chips and connecting wires
- Pull and Shear tensile strength testing of connecting wires using a multipurpose bond tester
- Result Summary report generation
- Available to work for temporary basic
- Proficient on computer
- Detail oriented
- Lab Experiences
- Passion for learning
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.