Facility: EVERGLADES RE-ENTRY CENTER
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
The position provides oversight of all substance abuse disorder services, prevention through aftercare (including alumni services) and provide clinical supervision to substance use disorder program staff. Maintains good customer relations, develops new business opportunities, monitors adherence to budgets, and ensure contract compliance. Learns, uses and models principles of the “What Works” system through evidence-based practices in all interactions with clients and other staff members
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees the implementation of all operational service provision and documentation functions for offices within a specific state or region.
- Ensures that all qualified staff are utilized to provide services to participants in accordance with allowable counselor-to-program participant staffing ratios.
- Assists Lead Counselors, when necessary, with clinical supervision of staff and clinical oversight and clinical care of all substance abuse services provided within a specific state or region.
- Ensures that programs function in a manner that satisfies contractual obligations.
- Develops timely accurate reports on the status of program operations for customers and executive management.
- Monitors programmatic systems and procedures to achieve and maintain optimal effectiveness of operational programs.
- Works to achieve continual improvement in customer service and outcomes.
- Develops and approves recommendations for annual operational budgets in conjunction with appropriate administrators. Distributes resources appropriately to attain program goals. Develops staffing plans that are compatible with program budgets and goals.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Company policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Maintains on-gong communication with customers to develop and enhance positive relationships, and promote Company products and services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.