Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Client Support Specialist and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
Along with our values and unique culture, Percepta also offers matching 401K, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision coverage, quarterly performance bonuses, annual raises, and tuition reimbursement. As a company we believe in promoting from within and fostering the growth of our employees.
As a member of the Client Support team, the Client Support Specialist will serve as the primary technical support for all our Pro Charging customers, including multi-tier support and triage of customer issues associated with Electric Vehicle Charging software, hardware and systems. Our approach is customer centric throughout the problem solving and customer support process. As a member of the Support team, this role will demonstrate an innate ability to get to the root cause of the reported problems. The Bilingual Client Support Specialist will be responsible for driving issues to resolution within SLA/issue management goals and communicate resolution efforts back to internal stakeholders, team members and the customer.
- Be first point of contact for technical support
- Provide administrative problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions
- Take ownership to resolve complex issues, working independently and cross functionally
- Escalate issues as necessary to Project Management, Customer Success Managers, Sales Team and Support Engineering.
- Capture customer support issue trends and report to management
- As needed general troubleshooting, dispatch field technicians to customer sites for charging hardware upgrades, maintenance, and emergency support.
- Update Customer & Internal Knowledge base as necessary based on customer calls and trends
- Create, update, and maintain ownership of cases, upholding SLAs ranging from low to critical priority
- Provide updates, status, and completion information to management
- Provide phone coverage and support in rare case of emergency after hours (on a rotating on-call basis)
- High school diploma required (Associates degree or college degree preferred)
- 3-year minimum contact center experience preferred
- 1-year Automotive Industry, Technology and Telematics
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Experience with a help-desk software
- Language proficiency: English
- Proper phone etiquette
- Effective listening skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar structure
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Exceptional understanding of customer service, technical issue resolution, and support best practices
- Experience with incident management (e.g., outages) and customer communication
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and adapt style to rapid organizational and platform change
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A customer-centered mindset that comes through in every interaction both internally and externally
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.