Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
About This Position
This position offers a $1,000. Signing Bonus and liberal monthly- paid Business/ Sales Incentive.
The primary responsibility of a Commissary Representative is to assist in providing commissary operations and services to assigned location. This includes:
- Delivering product to canteens at specified correctional facilities with the supervision of a correctional officer in a timely and efficient manner following all rules and regulations
- Assisting onsite manager with completion of monthly canteen inventories
- Maintaining all areas/equipment/products in a neat, clean, and orderly manner and maintaining American Correctional Association & American Jail Association standards/guidelines when applicable
- Attend orientation and training, annual on-site security classes and remain current in certifications as required by the Facility
What You'll Need
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with people in a correctional facility in a professional, upbeat manner
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Familiarity with computers (including Microsoft Office programs) preferred
- Must qualify for correctional facility security clearance
- Ability to pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.