Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At Keefe Keefe, a TKC Holdings Company, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path. About This Position
$2,000 Sign On Bonus for New Employees + A Liberal Monthly-Paid Business/ Sales Incentive and Annual Bonus based on performance.
Plan, direct, manage and coordinate the activities associated with a warehouse and delivering product to canteens. Supervises a team of Warehouse Workers (when applicable) and Inmate Work Crews involved in receiving, staging, packing, and distributing Inmate Commissary products. Onsite management representative for the Company.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for all aspects of warehouse operation
- Initiate and maintains regular, ongoing client contact according to pre-planned schedule to assist in and resolve operational concerns. Responsive to any concerns or issues communicated by the client
- Ensure all team members are adequately trained and capable of performing job responsibilities safely and compliant
- Oversee the appropriate quantities of products are on-hand for current needs and according to the facility or site plan, product is packed, loaded and delivered to respective prison areas in a timely fashion
- Manages Warehouse operation in compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as required local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Maintain all facility delivery schedules and ensure that all food items are delivered per contract safely and appropriately according to departmental guidelines
- Maintain a sanitary environment following food service and Health Department codes and regulations
- Maintain accurate onsite reports of daily and monthly financial, production, productivity, and financial activity; while operating the warehouse profitably and according to a financial plan and reviewing financials to ensure they are performed in a profitable fashion
- High School Diploma or GED
Minimum one (1) year of management or supervisory experience in food, retail, or related environment
Previous warehouse management experience preferred
Must be able to pass State of Florida Level 2 clearance
Experience supervising the use and operation of a variety of warehouse equipment preferred
Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in matters of significance regarding warehouse operations management
Skilled in managing high volume, operations, service, and client relations
Experience with safety procedures as applied to warehouse operations
Ability to stand for long periods
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening
Keefe , a TKC Holdings, Inc. Company, offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. Keefe offers a variety of medical plans with:
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you
Keefe also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.EEO Statement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.