Responsible for leading the planning, design and implementation of standardized and improved fleet processes and asset management efforts. Develop, manage, and forecast expenses, capital and asset planning, and total cost of ownership analytics. Monitor and manage the fleet supply chain processes in identify opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for the management of the supply chain, which includes the ordering and delivery of vehicles and production equipment.
- Monitors, analyzes and improves the supply chain processes to ensure on-time delivery of new and replacement vehicles.
- Overseas and manages key fleet management processes and responsibilities, including the registration of vehicles, vehicle acquisitions, managed tolls/violations payments, and vehicle operations and remarketing.
- Develops and distributes reporting and analysis that will track/monitor supply chain status, assistant capital planning and determine improvements to increase cash flows in the ordering/delivery processes.
- Create and manage the strategic relationships with key suppliers in order to optimize the results of the supply chain processes.
- Leaves the planning, design and implementation of standardized fleet processes, system, and other improvement efforts to support fleet and asset management efforts.
- Ability to understand and convey business requirements and problem solved in order to implement fleet process improvements.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts in supply chain performance, process control, automation, and innovation utilizing Lean and Six Sigma principles.
- Performance review financial analytics to understand asset management and procurement process and performance improvement opportunities.
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships with BU and functional VP's and other leaders to ensure alignment of objectives and priorities with the BU's.
- Develop, manage, and forecast expenses, capital and asset planning, and total cost of ownership analytics.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in business administration or related discipline and/or seven years of applicable experience with fleet processes and supply chain, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Experience interacting in coordinating with vendors and internal customers.
- Ability to implement and lead successful change across multiple BU's.
- Strong communication skills.
- High degree of business acumen
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to lead and manage multiple initiatives and cross functional teams
- Strong work ethic and high integrity
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.