Facility: REEVES COUNTY DETENTION III
Compensation Base: $19.31
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position receives, stores, and distributes food service supplies, material, and equipment within the facility.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Reads food services production schedules, food supply and equipment orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Receives incoming food supplies, materials, or equipment and verifies orders against invoices. Notes discrepancies as necessary.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Sorts and stores perishable goods in refrigerated rooms.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for food supplies, materials, or equipment and distributes items to food services workers.
- Assembles orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Transports stored items from warehouse to facility.
- Maintains inventory records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.