Facility: RS DENVER CO DRC
Compensation Base: $50k/yr
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Conducts and/or facilitates individual and group therapy sessions, which may include drug and alcohol abuse, sex offender, and domestic violence and mental health treatment, and classes, which may include cognitive, educational, GED, life skills, anger management, parenting and employment readiness skills, to provide education and treatment for clients. May communicate directly with customers as required by contractual obligations. Learns, uses and models principles of the “What Works” system through evidence-based practices in all interactions with clients and other staff members.
This is a Full Time role: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conducts and/or facilitates intakes, individual, group and family therapy sessions, classes and orientation, following Company curriculum and standards using principles of the “What Works” system.
- Maintains accurate clinical documentation including intake summaries, group notes, discharge summaries, treatment plans and updates. Updates therapeutic logs in a timely manner. Enters pertinent information into Company database.
- Conducts risks/needs assessments and creates individual treatment plans for each assigned client.
- Communicates relevant, accurate and adequate information regarding clients’ needs/concerns/issues to supervisor and other appropriate parties.
- May communicate client status/updates to customers as required by contract.
- Attends regular clinical supervision meeting to ensure communication between team members and collaboration on case management.
- Attends and participates in all staff meetings, workshops and trainings.
- Participates in daily office operations, such as client check-ins and monitoring client urinalysis, as needed to meet the needs of the program.
- May carry a client caseload.
- No supervisory responsibilities.