Knowledgeable and capable of operating fabrication machines that may include Break, Plasma, Punch Press, Saw, Shear Operations, laser and folding machine. Operates power brake to bend, notch, punch, form rolls, arc or straighten metal plates or sheet metal to blueprint or sketch specifications. Sets up and operates thermal cutting machines which cut metal plates and structural shapes to dimensions, contour, and bevel specified by blueprints, layout, work orders, and templates. Sets up and operates power press to trim, punch, shape, notch, draw or crimp metal components according to specifications. Sets up and operates mechanical saw to cut straight patterns in metal stock according to specifications, utilizing knowledge of sawing techniques. Sets up and operates power shear to cut metal objects to specified dimensions and angles.
Schedule: Our 2nd Shift production hours are 4:30PM - 3:00AM, Monday - Thursday.
Role & Responsibility
- Knowledgeably operating the fabrication equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Operates a variety of CNC machines.
- Lay out or details layout on work stock from blueprints or templates to determine dimensions, tolerances, cutting/forming speed &feed rate, and correct position of table stops and guides.
- Performs machine set up and loads in & out proper tooling.
- Assembles, installs and aligns machine tooling according to specifications.
- Positions work piece in proper location against fixture or stops on machine bed or on die.
- Starts machine and observes operation to detect misalignment or malfunction.
- Sets stops on machine bed and perform regular calibration as necessary.
- Verifies dimensions of work piece and completes inspection documentation.
- Performs overtime work as required.
- Performs operator Preventative Maintenance as prescribed.
- Maintains housekeeping in area support 5S.
Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and perform work accordingly.
- Must have the ability to work rapidly and under time pressure for extended periods of time in order to meet build requirements.
- Must possess the ability to read build sheets and blueprints.
- Experience operating fabrication equipment a plus.
- Education: High School Diploma/Equivalent
- 2>5 years experience
% of Time Spent Indoors:100% - 66%
% of Time Spent Outdoors:Less than 10%
Standard Work Clothes
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.