MV Transportation is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Manager who is responsible for overseeing of all maintenance and repair of any and all assigned building and facilities.
- Distribute daily work assignments.
- Motivate and encourage productivity within the Department.
- Keep clear and up to date records of all repairs made within the department.
- Make, process, monitor and close all daily work orders.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Possess the basic technical and repair knowledge of maintenance processes, particularly as it relates to safety guidelines/parameters, inspection and repair of major components to include, mechanical, electrical/electronic, HVAC, structural and building and grounds maintenance.
- Operation knowledge of mandated safety principles related to personal protective equipment, chemical hazards, lockout/tagout and general shop safety and cleanliness practices.
- Basic computer skills: Word, Excel and familiarization with vehicle maintenance information systems and work order processes.
- Good written and verbal communication skills that will facilitate clear communication with the Director of Maintenance and all other employees.
- Knowledge of basic part and component replacement processes.
- Carry out all assignments in a prompt and timely manner.
- Obtain a Commercial Driver's License and keep in good standing with the Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.